2 x Tenure track positions in health data science at University of Liverpool

University of Liverpool has 2 tenure track positions in health data science open at the moment (applications closing 20th September). The posts are for 5 years, with review and confirmation to permanent academic post in year 3. If anyone is interested in applying please get in touch with me becca.wilson@liverpool.ac.uk as I am keen to support an application relating to DataSHIELD. I have been successful in being awarded this same fellowship, so am in a good position to give some insider tips!

Application details

1 Like

Dear Rebecca and other colleages in DataSHIELD,

I am currently starting to look for a tenure track position in academics relevant to data science and machine learning. So please let me know if you have any available advertisements on hands. Thanks a lot.

Regards, Hank

Hi Hank,

We have a round of Tenure track fellowships at University of Liverpool open at the moment at lecturer and senior lecturer level. However the deadline is maybe too tight for this round - closes 1st October… however details including what applications are needed is here. We do normally have a couple of rounds a year, and often have a special health science faculty tenure track fellowship opportunity at least once a year.

https://my.corehr.com/pls/ulivrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=1&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=063007

Please email me if you want to have a chat about this. I will also keep my eye out for the next round to post here too…

Dear Rebecca,

Thanks for the kind reply. 1st October is indeed a bit tight. I prefer to wait for another round. For sure, I will contact you again by email about this. Thanks a lot.

Regards, Hank